Everybody is wearing the NEW gear essentials’ glans rings!
Here’s an e-mail that just came in over the past weekend from a very happy customer in Ohio:
"My first glans ring was the titan .2 at 1 1/8 inches. It fit wonderfully, both soft and hard, but I started wondering about moving up to 1 3/16. So I got myself a second titan .2. It fits OK, but I don't like the looks quite as much since it comes out to the edge of my head, and I'm not sure it's as secure when I'm soft. The cool (hot) thing is stacking the two of them, as the picture shows. From any distance it looks like a single ring, but up close you can see that there are two, and that they are not the same size. Wearing the two together feels just great for this 73-year-old guy!"
My First Glans Ring: & 2nd! Stacked Titan .2 Glans Rings by gear essentials
Like he says, it feels just GREAT!
We get excited when another customer finds more pleasure because of our gear—and we are glad that he found his best fit. Getting the fit right can be tricky. When customers e-mail asking for sizing help, we always ask for the following measurements (and remember, having a friend measure is half the fun!):
- Measure your shaft right below the head of your dick when flaccid:
- Measure your shaft right below the head of your dick when hard:
- Measure your corona (the widest part of the head of your dick) when flaccid:
- Measure your corona (the widest part of the head of your dick) when hard:
The glans ring should fit comfortably when you are soft—and yet not fall off—but also fit snugly (but not painfully) when you get hard.
Why Wear a Glans Ring?
- The added weight pulls your dick down when you are flaccid.
- It increases the sensation of the 'mini hand-job in your pants'!
- Sex lasts longer (and it’s GREAT for edging) because the ring masks the nerve endings beneath the cap of your dick.
- Makes your dickhead even bigger! (Even if you are already huge from your cock ring, the head of your dick will look like it’s about to explode!)
You can feel great too—make sex even better with a glans ring (or two)!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: Titan .2 Glans Rings: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-titan-2-stainless-steel
(Photo by customer.)