There is something seriously sexy (or as a friend in Dublin says, "Dead manly!") about a guy with low hanging balls. Even the simple act of walking is sexier as their nads roll up and down with each step.
A lot of gear essentials' customers have commented that they really want low hanging balls.
Rider2102 from Toronto, Canada has been stretching his balls for the past five years. He writes: "I have the complete set of ball weights right up to the big 32 oz model and I like them all. I started stretching my Balls about 5 years ago and have always used the Gear Essential product for as long as I can remember. Getting the first ball weight on is always a challenge but once you have done this you can easily graduate to the size you like the best. My advice, do not be afraid to experiment sometimes it takes a while to graduate from size to size, the first time I tried the 32 oz it did not go well, but persistence paid off. These are ball weights you will have for decades."
Another customer (we'll call him 'Don') e-mailed me yesterday with some ball stretching advice: "Just a tip when I stack ball weights…I wear one weight for a couple hours to get a stretch then add one later on. That might help your readers who want to stack heavier weights."
This is a great tip--and one which I have used often. Depending on where I am with stretching, sometimes I can put two weights on at once. However, when you are first moving up to the next size you might need to let nature and gravity do its work before slipping an 8 ounce weight between your existing ball stretcher and your dick. (To make it easier, pull the ball weight you are wearing as far away from your body as you possibly can. This pulls your sac tautly so it is easier to slip the 1/2" bandwidth 8 ounce weight in between.)
Tips for Putting on a Ball Weight
Putting on your ball weight will feel like trying to write with the wrong hand for a while. When I first started wearing one I thought I would never wear it on regular basis--it was such a pain to put on. But now it takes me about 20 seconds.
The best method for putting on a ball stretcher is to put it on immediately after getting out of the shower. You are warm and your balls have dropped about as far as they will go at that point! [I don't recommend wearing it IN the shower though--the ‘male nub’ on the inside could rust. I made the mistake of swimming with my first one. It felt great but I had to clean up the rust on that nub later. The stainless finish was fine though. It is interesting to note that Don (quoted above) also wrote me to say, "I did have better results wearing a 16 oz. ball weight in shower."]
When you get out of the shower, lay down on your bed or couch with your head slightly inclined so you can see and reach your balls easily. Place the side of the ball weight with the Allen screw on your right side if you are right-handed (left side if you are left-handed--the screw should be on your dominant hand's side). Tighten the screw enough to keep the two halves together but swing it wide open. You are going to use this as a hinge point. Place one half of the ball weight under your balls. The top half is wide open. With your less dominant hand, pull your balls away from your body. If you have a lot of ball sac, twist slightly to narrow them up. The goal is to get them INTO the ball weight.
With your dominant hand, swing the open half of the ball weight over your balls and line up the male and female parts together. It should still be loose at this point. Your balls should be through the weight--but probably still 'slopping' over and just waiting to be pinched. Tighten the Allen screw a bit more--so the two halves don't slip apart. Now that the two halves are loosely together, tug on your balls again and use a finger to sweep extra skin out of the joints--squeeze the two halves together firmly with your other hand. NOW screw it all the way shut.
The first time I put mine on it took me about ten minutes to do it. Now I can do it in about 20 seconds. It will soon become second nature to you too—and you will love it.
So Why Do We Do This?!
More from Don: "I'm at a big advantage wearing ball weights with loose shorts all day working outside. OMG by the afternoon I'm so horny with all the swinging and tugging by 16 oz or 24 oz I can't wait to get into...our bed to make love. And a big yes I cum harder and more. I can't wait to show <wife's name> the blog picture with the cowboy getting on horse with cock ring on. She's going to love seeing that one."
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights. According to the author of "Thinking" on Literotica.com, the most common goal of wearing a ball stretcher is to achieve a longer and more intense orgasm. He attributes this to the fact that when we go into ejaculation mode our balls retract in preparation for the explosion to come. I have experienced this but according to the author, the ball weight actually causes you to cum and cum and 'shoot for miles'. His point is that because the balls cannot retract we end up with a more intense orgasm. I can attest to this--it is amazing.
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- As we've already pointed out, a lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
And the solid stainless steel construction is safe for your sensitive skin.
An additional tip: when you take your ball stretcher off gently massage an intense lotion or cream into your ball sac. I've gotten recommendations for Vaseline Intensive Care as well as Udder Cream. This helps your skin stretch.
Whether your balls are high and tight or hit your kneecaps, snap one on—and get lost in pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: 32 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
(Photo by Jay Williams.)