There's nothing like the tug, pull and twist of a ball weight hanging on your nads. It is an amazing feeling and takes sex to the next level.
The stud below is wearing a one inch / 25 mm (16 ounce / .45 kg) ball weight with style. Most guys have to start with a half inch ball stretcher and then work up to a one inch but this guy has a beautiful cock with awesome low hangers. He is loving the feeling!
Michael from Chapel Hill wrote, "I received my weights within a few days of ordering. Quick and speedy. could not wait to try on the 16oz ball weights. after a hot shower, it seemed to slip right on. the feeling was great from the start. I also slipped on the .4 titan glan ring. both feel so great on and look hot! slipped on some athletic shorts, and went for a walk. feels so great, bouncing and twisting in my shorts. looked like I had a horse cock in my pants. swinging the shorts back an forth. these two pieces are a must to own .get some, you will Definitely enjoy them."
This weight provides plenty of tug and, with the secure Allen screw, it ensures that it won't fall off in your shorts or jeans. (A word of caution though, if you wear a size that is too loose it can fall off particularly when you get cold and things shrink up.) The weight can heighten sexual tension and sensitivity. If you wear it while fucking, the ball weight swings with your thrusts and provides additional sensation to your partner. That is what we call a win-win.
Want a few more reasons why we wear ball weights?
- Ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight intensifies the experience and orgasm—to the point where you won’t want to have sex without it.
- More mind-blowing sex. Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- A bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size or Omega Split Ring between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac drop.
- Ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- On 'roids? Keep what you've got: On testosterone? Sadly, one of the side effects is that it shrinks your balls. Wear a ball stretcher and keep what you've got!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals.
You can feel the great pleasurable bounce and twist of a ball stretcher in your shorts!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)