Some of you have asked if anyone can actually wear a 32 ounce ball weight. It's a lot of metal with a 2 inch (50 mm) bandwidth and weighing in at 2 pounds. We have visual proof below!
You will really feel the delicious tug, twist and pull of the ball weight when you wear this size. It delays and prolongs orgasm and feels amazing bobbing on your ball sac throughout your day and especially when having sex.
Rider2012 from Toronto, Canada, recently posted the following review on gearessentials.com: "Just though I would let you guys know that the 32 oz is the best ball weight you make. Now that I'm use to it, it is great to walk around with this large ball weight hanging down. It is a quality product and you can feel that in the way it tugs on you sack."
In case you haven't read our blogs before, here are a few of the reasons men really get off on wearing a ball weight:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass, genitals--your partners OR yours!
- It makes your ball sac feel amazing because ball weights give a tantalizing twist and tug to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when having sex it's even more intense—so much so that most wearers don’t want to have sex without one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting into your core before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense and it lasts longer. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' or 'bigger is better!' To us, big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
Wrap your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel and you'll be in position to enjoy mind-blowing sex.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
32 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)