We really enjoy hearing from customers. And we really like it when they share their personal stories of how gear essentials' gear has positively impacted their lives.
Lucius from Washington, DC wrote: "I have the 16oz and 24oz - I like both - the 16oz I wear for extended times doing just about anything including working in the yard, walking in the neighborhood, going out for Dinner. The 24oz, I wear for more tug and usually wear around the house until I am ready to "blow" Looking forward to trying the 32oz soon. Gear Essential's fast shipping will have your new gear at door promptly."
The stud pictured below is not Lucius, but we are really loving how he is rocking his 32 Oz. Ball Weight! (Consider this inspiration, Lucius!)
And if you have read this blog at all, you know just how much I love my ball weights! But in case you need some reasons why, read on:
- Ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings on even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the experience and orgasm—to the point that most wearers don’t want to have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac. (If even that doesn't fit, the new Omega Split Ring is really effective--because it's flared it can fit where a lot of rings cannot.)
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals.
[One note about water and ball weights--they are made of stainless steel except for the male nub that holds one side of the two halves together. One customer e-mailed me saying that he covered his 'nub' with nail polish to avoid rust. That is a GREAT idea! I wear mine in the pool, hot tub and shower. I just make sure to dry it off when I take my ball weigh off. Our production manager assures me that it would take years and years for rust to cause this nub to fail, but if it bothers you, just take a bit of steel wool and buff it up.]
Enjoy the tug, enjoy wearing them around the house or out for dinner and enjoy the mind-blowing "BLOW!" You are going to love your ball weights!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 16 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 24 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
- 32 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)