It's no secret that I love the tug, twist and pull of a ball stretcher around my ball sac. I can tell you that there’s nothing like the feeling of swinging a ball weight on your nads while walking and moving throughout the day. I started with an 8 ounce weight and now have stacked to over 2 lbs. / 91 kg. Call me kinky but I love the feeling!
No matter how much weight you are wearing, you'll find a lot of pleasure in having these classic rings of solid stainless steel wrapped around your nut sac. It feels great as you're going about your day--it feels even better when they are swinging against your partner during sex!
Steve from Arizona wrote the following review on gearessentials.com: “Started with the 16 oz. and love it. Moved up to the 24 oz and I love the extra weight. Would definitely recommend this product, in my book the heavier the better. The only reason I didn't opt for the 32 oz is that the stretch might be a little too extreme for now. It definitely does what most reviews have mentioned, tugs on the balls and keeps them down low for a mind blowing orgasm. …If you are on the fence with the ball weights, get off it! You will get off more intensely with a weight strapped on your balls, I think Jay could probably guaranty it:) One last thing, I think the orgasms are more intense with the 24oz vs. the 16oz due to the stretch keeping my balls lower. Love my ball weights!”
The guy pictured above has stacked a 16 oz. and 32 oz. weight for 3 lbs. / 136 kg of solid stainless steel pleasure. Stacking is a great way to increase the drop in your ball sac and your comfort with more weight. I started with an 8 oz. and then stacked to the point that now I can wear nearly 32 oz. It's a lot of weight--and a lot of pleasure!
Your reaction might be like mine used to be, "Are you NUTS!?" But the pleasure--on so many levels--is amazingly intense. You'll experience the turn-on of the tug and twist of your nuts, delayed orgasm, increased ejaculate and more!
Here are some of the reasons why men love wearing ball weights:
- Bigger Man-Sized Balls! If you want bigger balls just stretch your sac. Regularly wearing ball weights stretches out your nads so you are pretty much cock of the walk wherever those bad boys swing. If you want to stretch faster, add the new Omega Split Ring and stack up your weights (more IS better!) The Omega comes in wider sizes so it slips on more easily around the wider part or your anatomy where cock and balls meet up with pubes. It has really helped me add more stretch--without the frustration of trying to fit one bigger and wider unit on your ball sac.
- On Steroids? Stop the shrinkage! A lot of men are now on doctor-prescribed steroids to increase their quality of life. Sadly, one side effect is ball sack shrinkage. Stop the shrinkage by popping a ball stretcher on your balls when you start your steroid regimen. You will be glad you did!
- Enjoy the eroticism of the twist and tug. I didn't realize how much I love having my balls played with during sex until I put a ball weight on. Suddenly I was experiencing these pleasurable feelings throughout the day as well as during sex. While having sex I had a hand free to pursue other pleasures. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.
- Play with your balls hands free! The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- Cum Later & MORE! If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- Pleasure your Partner! As a bonus, the ball weight bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 1 lb. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust that's punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
A whole lot of metal = a whole lot of pleasure on your low hangers! Get BIG!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: Ball weights: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)