One of the things that makes me happy is a glans ring. I enjoy the feeling of it rubbing and tickling the sensitive nerve endings that are clustered beneath the corona of my dick. It is rare that I wear it without a cock ring so between the two hard rings around my prick, things stay thick and chubbed. I'm also more self-aware and kind of tingly when I have my gear on. It is pure pleasure.
Shane from London sent us the picture below. As you can see, he's got a big uncut cock. However, the head of his dick is not much larger than his shaft. Shane is also uncut. As a result, his first ring did not stay on. (Unlike a cockring that has those handy balls to keep it from slipping off easily--although it can still happen--the only thing preventing gravity from grabbing your glans ring is your corona. When we take measurements, we have to make sure that the ring is smaller than your corona--the widest part of your dickhead--when flaccid.) I think we finally figured out the correct sizing for Shane.
Shane writes: "I really love the look and feel of the ring." It does feel great--and looks beautiful while doing so!"
If you have the opportunity to strut yourself anywhere clothing optional, this is a great accessory to enhance your appeal and get some positive attention! (And did I mention it feels GREAT!?)
Shane is wearing the wonderfully broad and heavy Titan .6 head ring. Designed to mirror its larger cockring siblings, the Titan .6 is crafted from solid stainless steel in the tactile brushed finish. It is an elegant look that fits snugly beneath the crown of your dick. It's noticeably heavier than gear essentials' lighter aluminum head rings so if you want to weigh down the head of your penis for a longer flaccid look it really does the trick. (If you want more, there is one size larger--the Titan .9 glans ring!)
These are the best quality we have seen in a glans ring--in solid stainless steel these are the safest metal for your family jewels and long-lasting--like YOU! These head rings feature the exclusive corona fit with a squared interior rim to help prevent the ring from slipping off. Because of the lean profile, the Titans are great for stacking or use as a shaft ring. These rings coordinate with the Titan Series of cockrings. Another benefit, when you put them on you will stand out! Literally!
- The added weight pulls your dick down when you are flaccid for your best, longest and fullest look. (It doesn't hurt to show off your potential!)
- It increases the sensation of the 'mini hand-job in your pants' with each step you take.
- Sex lasts longer (and it is GREAT for edging) because the ring masks the nerve endings clustered beneath the cap of your dick.
- The head ring makes your dickhead even bigger! Just like a cockring restricts the blood flow in your prick making it thicker, your glans rings has the same impact on your head. You will be amazed at how big the head of your dick gets!
- It looks frikkin' hot!
Don't Forget the Cock Ring!
You don't need to wear a cock ring with your glans ring, but it only enhances the experience! When the blood starts rushing in, your cock gets thicker and chubbed. It does the trick--and helps you do yours! Like all of our penis rings, it restricts blood flow from leaving your dick so you stay thicker and harder. It feels so good.
Shane ended his e-mail by writing: "Love your products and thank you."
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
Where to find it:
- Titan .6 Glans Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-titan-6-stainless-steel
- Cockrings: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)