Conversations at our house often end up being about sex. A few nights ago we were talking with a friend who has huge balls (check them out below!) He had never worn a ball weight, but I knew he would enjoy it so I was extolling the virtues. Sure enough, he tried one on and found it very much to his liking!
I'll admit, the first time I saw ball weights I thought you would have to tie me down to get me to put one on! Then I tried it.
It was love at first tug!
While he can certainly wear a larger size, we started him on an 8 oz. / .23 kg. because it is just so easy to wear. It's great for a first-timer because it is easier to get on; you experience the pleasure of gentle tug, twist and pull; the orgasms are still amazing and yet it is not so heavy that you get ball fatigue. (You can certainly build up to a heavier ring later--and most happily do!)
He's also well-hung. I knew he could rock a larger glans rings so he tried on the Titan .6 solid stainless steel head ring.
I just want to share the joy with my friends! One of the things that makes me happy is a glans ring. I enjoy the feeling of it rubbing and tickling the sensitive nerve endings that are clustered beneath the corona of my dick. It's rare that I wear it without a cock ring so between the two hard rings around my prick, things stay thick and chubbed. I'm also more self-aware and kind of tingly when I have my gear on. It is pure pleasure.
Our friend enjoys being naked--and does it whenever he can. A glans ring is perfect for nudists--it weighs the head of your dick down so you show off your full potential! Hey--it pays to advertise!
Shane from London commented on his glans ring: "I really love the look and feel of the ring." It does feel great--and looks beautiful while doing so!"
I'm working on getting him into a Titan .9 head ring - I'll pass on the pictures when I do!
The Titan .6 head ring is crafted in the tactile brushed finish. It is an elegant look that fits snugly beneath the crown of your dick. It's noticeably heavier than gear essentials' lighter aluminum head rings so if you want to weigh down the head of your penis for a longer flaccid look it really does the trick. (If you want more, there is one size larger--the Titan .9 glans ring!)
These are the best quality we have seen in a glans ring--in solid stainless steel in the US. They are the safest metal for your family jewels and long-lasting--like YOU! These head rings feature the exclusive corona fit with a squared interior rim to help prevent the ring from slipping off. Because of the lean profile, the Titans are great for stacking or use as a shaft ring. These rings coordinate with the Titan Series of cockrings. Another benefit, when you put them on you will stand out! Literally!
- The added weight pulls your dick down when you are flaccid for your best, longest and fullest look. (It doesn't hurt to show off your potential!)
- It increases the sensation of the 'mini hand-job in your pants' with each step you take.
- Sex lasts longer (and it is GREAT for edging) because the ring masks the nerve endings clustered beneath the cap of your dick.
- The head ring makes your dickhead even bigger! Just like a cockring restricts the blood flow in your prick making it thicker, your glans rings has the same impact on your head. You will be amazed at how big the head of your dick gets!
- It looks frikkin' hot!
It feels great--and looks great too!
gear essentials...Sex is Better here. ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Titan .6 glans ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-titan-6-stainless-steel
- 8 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
(Photos by Jay Williams. Shane is not pictured.)