I am often asked how long it takes to stretch your ball sac out.
Everyone is different. For me I was able to wear a 1 1/2" bandwidth pretty quickly. I had been using a leather ball stretcher casually for several years though. I loved the feeling of tugging on my balls so moving up to a solid stainless steel ball weight was a natural. I would still consider myself a lightweight. I can wear the 1 1/2" along with an Omega Split Ring (which puts it at slightly over 2 lbs.) but I don't find it comfortable for more than a few hours. (I guess I just have tender balls!)
I do have friends who can rock this weight 24 hours a day though. Our friend John from Phoenix wrote:
"I had the same situation when I got into ball weights. My balls were high and tight, especially in cold weather. I could not wear my 16oz ball weight very long. I opted for a rubber ball stretcher which could adapt to the size and shape of my scrotum. I started with a 1" model and wore it A LOT. When it became so comfortable I forgot I was wearing it (about 2 months) I moved up to a 2" model and wore it all the time. The gentle tension helped me stretch and then I was able to wear my ball weight comfortably and enjoy the feeling of the weight and my nuts swinging in my pants or shorts.
"A year on, I wear my ball weight day and night, removing it to shower. I coated the soft steel pin with an automotive lacquer to kelp rust-proof it and that’s working. There is nothing like the feeling of having a pound of steel pulling on me all day unless it’s the new sensations I get when I fuck and yeah, this brings a whole new set of sensations to fucking."
John's right, ball weights bring an entirely new sensation to fucking--and to life!
For me it's all about the pleasure. I love to wear my 8 ounce ball weight all the time. It's just enough so that I get the tug and twist that I enjoy and it pulls my balls down. But I don't get a sense of ball fatigue from it either. It's pure pleasure.
When having sex I'll upsize to a larger size. The pleasure is immediate and intense. I even find that my erections are stronger with a ball weight on. (This has nothing to do with physiology--it's all about the mind!)
The guy pictured below went from the Omega Split Ring (.6" and around 9 oz. of weight) to a 2" / 50.8 mm (32 oz. / 91 kg) ball stretcher within four months. This is awesome progress!
You can tell he loves the feeling of the weight on his ball sac. But you may be asking why any man would do this to his balls. Most guys who try even the lightest ball weight find that they enjoy the erotic tug, twist and pull on the balls. A little bit of ball tug feels great but more feels even BETTER!
So Why Wear a Ball Stretcher?
- Ball weights feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sac.
- On Testosterone replacements? Put a ball weight or two on to keep the ball sac drop you already have! (Sadly, one of the side effects of testosterone replacement is ball shrinkage.)
- Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--this delays, prolongs and increases the intensity of your orgasm.
- Many men report that they have more cum when wearing a ball stretcher.
- In Tantric practice it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being. If you are looking to grow your ball sac, we recommend using lotion and manually stretching your balls after you take your weights off. This will help your sac stretch even faster.
- Many sexual partners report that they like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another erogenous touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive.
- When you have one (or more) ball weights on, your nads become even more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering with pleasure!
- Finally, when you take it off, you experience another sort of erogenous sensation--hop in a hot shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
Ready for some man-sized bull balls?! Feel the stretch!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Brushed Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photos by customer.)