My introduction to ball weights really opened my eyes. It made me realize that I had limited myself by preconceived ideas of what was ‘cool’ vs. what was ‘fetishy’. I did not consider myself to be into fetishes. Little did I realize (until later) that a lot of the things I enjoyed could be considered a fetish.
I thought that ball stretchers were for leather men with nads hanging down to their knees and who had sex in abandoned warehouses or box cars. (Someone had been watching too much porn!) I was surprised to see my prick pop up the second I put my first ball weight on. Man, the feeling was intense and my dick loved it (even if the head on my shoulders didn’t). Until I started wearing a ball weight I didn’t recognized that I love having my balls pulled and twisted during masturbation and sex. I had unconsciously been doing it for years. Now the ball weight did it for me.
I also discovered that I really loved the feeling of it throughout the day. I started wearing the lightest size (8 ounces) and found that it was enough weight to give me pleasurable tingles yet not so much weight that it became uncomfortable by lunch time. I ended up wearing my 8 ounce from the time I got out of the shower until I went to bed at night.
And the sex? Amazing! Here’s what Steve from Arizona had to say about it in his review on gearessentials.com: “Jay is there any talk of a 40oz? Bigger is better, I thought the 24oz was awesome (and it is) but the 32oz is mind blowing. I definitely had to work up to the 32oz, it wasn't a size I could wear day one. I couldn't really see the smaller weights stretching my ball sack, but the 32oz there is a definite stretch that is noticeable when I take it off. Nothing like a big sloppy ball sack:) Just as the 24oz, the orgasms are mind blowing. I have to be careful during love-making as the bigger weights can be a little too aggressive on my woman. This can be easily avoided by changing up the position so the weight isn't smacking a tail bone or other delicate parts (sensitivity is important when playing with heavy weights;). If you haven't discovered these weights, you owe it to yourself straight or gay, you will thank yourself for it. Thanks Jay for such an awesome product, I HIGHLY recommend! “Ps. I have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in cock devices of various types, and the Ball Weights without a doubt are my favorite with the Cock Ring a close second.”
Here’s a recap of why men love wearing ball weights:
- As mentioned above, ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings on even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the sexual experience and orgasm—to the point where most wearers won’t have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac.
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Take your sex life to the next level and ENJOY!
There are many good reasons to wear a ball stretcher. But the best way to understand is to try one on. Once you secure those solid pieces of brushed stainless steel around your ball sac, you will completely understand—and wonder why it took you so long to get one! Whether you love solo sex, sex with a partner or group sex, sex will be better!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Ball weights (general): http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights
- 8 Ounce Brushed Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Ounce Brushed Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 24 Ounce Brushed Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
(Photo by Richard Yates. See more of Richard’s work here: http://richardyatesphotography.blogspot.com/?zx=daf8122d98c97742 )