We recently received the question in our in-box: "Do glans rings work if I am uncut?" I explained to the sender that while all of our testers were circumcised, we did have quite a few uncircumcised customers (including many old friends) at International Mr. Leather (IML) who gladly gave feedback on the their new glans rings!
They all agreed--glans rings work for natural guys too!
One of our fave customers agreed to pose for the following pics. They show him wearing the Titan .4 head ring.
One of our customers recently commented that he enjoys wearing his head ring in such a way that his foreskin stays pulled back. However, most guys seem to enjoy the feeling of the foreskin rolling up and over the glans ring. This provides another titillating sensation.
If you are working on 'growing' your foreskin back (foreskin restoration), wearing a glans ring and then pulling up any excess skin and taping it is a proven method of stretching out your skin faster.
The beauty of life is that we are all a bit different. What works for some may not work for you--but you will find what gives you pleasure and what looks best on you.
Aaron from Ohio recently wrote the following review: “Wow. What can I say about these besides amazing? “How does it feel? Pretty much amazing. I was skeptical of the description "feels like a little hand job" while walking... but it actually does. I also enjoy the constant feeling of weight on my cock and my dick does stand out more. “So if you are even slightly thinking about getting one of these, just do it. You will be happy with it. You'll love the weight on your dick and the look. I can't wait to go camping to show this off. Thanks Gear Essentials, you yet again, provided an outstanding product!”
We get excited when another customer finds more pleasure because of our gear—and we are glad that he found his best fit. As with anything, getting the right fit is key to enjoyment. When customers e-mail asking for sizing help, we always ask for the following measurements (and remember, having a friend measure is half the fun!):
- Measure your shaft right below the head of your dick when flaccid:
- Measure your shaft right below the head of your dick when hard:
- Measure your corona (the widest part of the head of your dick) when flaccid:
- Measure your corona (the widest part of the head of your dick) when hard:
The glans ring should fit comfortably when you are soft—and yet not fall off—but also fit snugly (but not painfully) when you get hard. (In fact, having the restriction below the head of your dick makes having sex even more hot!)
Like Aaron, I love the weight, feel and look of a head ring. It feels so great when I am commando or wearing loose underwear (you lose the impact when wearing tighty whities.)
Why Wear a Glans Ring?
- The added weight pulls your dick down when you are flaccid so you appear larger when 'at rest'.
- It increases the sensation of the 'mini hand-job in your pants'!
- Sex lasts longer (and it’s GREAT for edging while masturbating) because the ring masks the nerve endings beneath the cap of your dick so you can go longer.
- Makes your dickhead even bigger! (Even if you are already huge from your cock ring, the head of your dick will look like it’s about to explode!)
Whether cut or uncut, you can feel great too—make sex even better with a glans ring (or two)!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: The Titan .4 Glans Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-titan-4-stainless-steel
(Photos by Jay Williams.)