The human body is pretty ingeniously and amazingly designed. We are made up of millions of nerve endings and erogenous zones. The briefest touch can send chills up our spine. When these sensitive spots are stimulated they create a maelstrom of sexual pleasure that radiates out from our core. These erogenous zones have a unique role in arousal and sexual excitement. It keeps things interesting and heightens sexual tension and pleasure.
In foreplay, we tend to focus primarily on the penis. It’s an easy target. It is, after all, the most sensitive and sexually charged organ of the male body.
However, we need to remember that there are many other areas that light a man’s sexual fire. These include:
- The anus (particularly around the edges): Remember that this is the root of the Prostate (P-spot) and perineum (also known as the taint). These are both in the second tier of male sexual pleasure.
- Glans head: Yes, this IS part of the penis but it is often ignored. Don’t just focus on jacking on the shaft. Swirl your tongue around the head of the penis or along the frenulum to push him to writhing ecstasy.
- Other parts of the body: Remember that your erogenous zones can shift with situation and stimuli. What stoked your fire one day may be lackluster the next day. Learn your lover’s body and pay attention to everything. A great way to do this is to take a ‘tongue trip’. With your mouth explore the hot spots. Work your way around the body. Take time to investigate the armpits (chewing and licking), lick and nibble the ear lobes and tongue-fuck the ear. Lick his chin, the soft skin of the throat and lips. It can be very erotic to lick his closed eyelids and right below the eye brows. Rub his scalp and the nape of his neck. Rubbing the stomach will disperse sexual energy throughout the body so he can enjoy a full-body orgasm. Combine all of these areas for a mind-tingling whole-body orgasm.
Scrotum: Ah, the scrotum! For many men the ball sac is an area of pain. (A few soccer balls in the groin will teach you to be very protective of your private bits.) The scrotum is the sack that holds the wonderful eggs called testes. Generally, the front of the sac and the area at the back connecting to the taint are particularly sensitive.
You may have to gently ease your man into allowing your free rein on his nads. Cup his scrotum with your hand and gently caress (too much pressure may cause pain) them with the tips of your fingers. The warmth of your hand will produce feelings that will spread through his entire genital area. Stimulating his scrotum will also increase the blood circulation and engorgement (and we LOVE engorgement) of all the genital organs. Gently tickle this soft and sensitive skin with your fingertips.
Remember that part of the penis shaft is partially hidden inside and behind the ball sac. If you pulse gently with your fingertips you will in effect be masturbating this generally neglected part of the cock. This is the hidden root.
Distract him by performing oral sex while you caress his ball sac. Gently move down the shaft of his penis and start kissing and licking his balls. (Don’t forget to keep jacking his dick while you are doing this.) Pay particular attention to the area between his balls. Then try taking one or two balls into your mouth. Swirl your tongue around the ball in your mouth. Give it a bit of suction. Then start humming. This vibration will drive him wild!
Another way to increase scrotal pleasure is by wearing a ball weight (or multiple ball weights!) The ball weights give a tug and twist to your balls. Most guys cannot imagine wrapping a ring of solid stainless steel around their balls. I’ve often seen men wince when they catch site of my ball stretcher. I felt the same way—until I put one on. I thought I would never wear anything so fetish-y as a ball weight. But my dick knew better. The second I put it on I got a massive hard-on. I loved the feeling, the pressure, the tug and the twist. I was convinced!
But what does a customer say? Jake from Bloomington, Illinois posted this on www.gearessentials.com: “I just bought the 24 oz ball weight to complete my set. I now have one of each size. I am so looking forward to when I can have two 32 oz weights plus all the others hanging on my ball sac. When I started stretching I had nothing. Now I have a nice hang to my sac. Even as I am writing this I have 32 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz hanging on my balls.It feels marvelous.”
Jake inspired me. Today I’m wearing my 16 oz. with my 8 oz. ball weight stacked on top. I love wearing my 8 ounce all day and frankly haven’t worn anything heavier in quite some time so I thought I should stretch it out again. I put on my 16 oz. this morning and then added my 8 oz. on top of it. The stretch and tug feels awesome!
This guy is wearing three 1.5" bandwidth ball weights totalling 4 1/2 pounds! I wouldn't mind seeing this guy without the weights on--can you imagine how low these hangers are?
So why do I love ‘em?
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I freely admit that I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least ball weight on anymore.
And the solid stainless steel construction is safe for your sensitive skin.
So stack ‘em up—and get lost in pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Ball Weights: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights
(Photos reblogged from Tumblr.)