You may be one of those guys whose balls are extremely high and tight. If so, there is not heat wave hot, steamy or long enough to get your balls to drop.
What do you do if your balls are high and tight but you want to enjoy the many pleasures of a ball weight?
Mark is a long-time GearFan. He has a lot of our rings and periodically sends pictures in for the blog. We first posted pictures of him on July 3, 2012. Mark has a thick dick and--you guessed it--high and tight balls. He had been reading about ball weights on the blog and really wanted to experience this for himself.
However, when he received his package from gear essentials, he was frustrated and saddened to discover that he had a really hard time getting the ball weight on his high and tight nads. It can be tough to get them on--particularly the first time. (Just because we want our balls to fit through a small metal hole doesn't mean they are going to comply! Sometimes they need a bit of foreplay--loving, caressing and coaxing!)
We chatted and I gave him some tips. He took them to heart and NOW he can wear his 8 ounce ball weight! (We think of this as a happy ending—and contributing to many more future happy endings!)
Mark wrote: "Hey guys, I received my 8 oz ball weight almost two years ago and if you remember, I had a few problems getting it on and getting it up. Being different, I found that my balls tend to drop more after free ballin' all day in my shorts (one of the benefits of living in a warmer climate) and with a little help from my 1 inch ball stretcher (also purchased from your website) I managed to overcome both issues. I even managed to shoot a pretty good load while wearing it as you can see in my attached photos. Thanks for all the words and photos in your blog, definitely encouraged me to keep trying."
Over the past few days Mark and I have had an e-mail conversation about his pictures and ball weights. I teased him that soon he would be stretching up to the next size. He responded: "I had loads of fun posing for them as you well know! The 8 oz. does feel really good right now, but I think that it might take a little time until I am able to add another one...I will keep at it though."
Another customer (we'll call him 'Don') e-mailed me yesterday with some ball stretching advice: "Just a tip when I stack ball weights…I wear one weight for a couple hours to get a stretch then add one later on. That might help your readers who want to stack heavier weights."
This is a great tip--and one which I have used often. Depending on where I am with stretching, sometimes I can put two weights on at once. However, when you are first moving up to the next size you might need to let nature and gravity do its work before slipping an 8 ounce weight between your existing ball stretcher and your dick. (To make it easier, pull the ball weight you are wearing as far away from your body as you possibly can. This pulls your sac tautly so it is easier to slip the 1/2" bandwidth 8 ounce weight in between.)
Tips for Putting on a Ball Weight
Putting on your ball weight will feel like trying to write with the wrong hand for a while. When I first started wearing one I thought I would never wear it on regular basis--it was such a pain to put on. But now it takes me about 20 seconds.
The best method for putting on a ball stretcher is to put it on immediately after getting out of the shower. You are warm and your balls have dropped about as far as they will go at that point! [I don't recommend wearing it IN the shower though--the ‘male nub’ on the inside could rust. I made the mistake of swimming with my first one. It felt great but I had to clean up the rust on that nub later. The stainless finish was fine though. It is interesting to note that Don (quoted above) also wrote me to say, "I did have better results wearing a 16 oz. ball weight in shower."]
When you get out of the shower, lay down on your bed or couch with your head slightly inclined so you can see and reach your balls easily. Place the side of the ball weight with the Allen screw on your right side if you are right-handed (left side if you are left-handed--the screw should be on your dominant hand's side). Tighten the screw enough to keep the two halves together but swing it wide open. You are going to use this as a hinge point. Place one half of the ball weight under your balls. The top half is wide open. With your less dominant hand, pull your balls away from your body. If you have a lot of ball sac, twist slightly to narrow them up. The goal is to get them INTO the ball weight.
With your dominant hand, swing the open half of the ball weight over your balls and line up the male and female parts together. It should still be loose at this point. Your balls should be through the weight--but probably still 'slopping' over and just waiting to be pinched. Tighten the Allen screw a bit more--so the two halves don't slip apart. Now that the two halves are loosely together, tug on your balls again and use a finger to sweep extra skin out of the joints--squeeze the two halves together firmly with your other hand. NOW screw it all the way shut.
The first time I put mine on it took me about ten minutes to do it. Now I can do it in about 20 seconds. It will soon become second nature to you too—and you will love it! ENJOY!
So Why Do We Do This?!
More from Don: "I'm at a big advantage wearing ball weights with loose shorts all day working outside. OMG by the afternoon I'm so horny with all the swinging and tugging by 16 oz or 24 oz I can't wait to get into...our bed to make love. And a big yes I cum harder and more. I can't wait to show <wife's name> the blog picture with the cowboy getting on horse with cock ring on. She's going to love seeing that one."
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
And the solid stainless steel construction is safe for your sensitive skin.
Whether your balls are high and tight or hit your kneecaps, snap one on—and get lost in pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
(All photos were taken by Mark. Don is not pictured.)