I spent some time last week with a couple of guys who are interested in ball weights. They had never tried them on and were curious to know more. So they tried one on.
It was love.
These boys have great ball sacs—the kind that most of us dream about having. It’s not often that you can start out with a 16 ounce ball stretcher—these guys could. They each popped one on, started walking around the room and popped boners!
My friends then stacked another weight on top of the 16 ouncer and totally got off on it. The guy pictured above is doing them one better: he is stacking three 1.5" (1 1/2 lbs.) ball stretchers for a whopping 4.5 inches in total band width. This may take a bit more time to achieve!
I was just telling an old friend yesterday that there was a time when I thought guys who wore chunks of metal around their balls were just wrong. Then I tried my first ball weight. My dick jumped to attention and I’ve never been the same!
Let me tell you why I love them:
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I love the feeling of a ball stretcher—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball weights prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can strut it with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 4 1/2 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least ball weight on anymore.
And the solid stainless steel construction is safe for your sensitive skin.
Get stacked—and get lost in pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: 24 Ounce Ball Weights: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
(Photo re-posted from Tumblr.)