GearEssentials

While cruising the internet the other day I stumbled upon a site discussing cock rings.  Two of the questions posted asked about how long a cockring should be worn.  The responses gave completely contradictory information!  (Therefore we won't cite the website here.)  We thought we should clear the air a bit.

Here are the questions:

Are cock rings worn daily or permanently?

Yes definitely. You can wear a ring permanently, in the same way as a ring on your finger. My partner loves it.

How long can you leave cock ring on?

You must leave it on for a minimum of four hours or rashes will occur

Rashes?  Really?  (Word of advice though: skip the chrome plated C rings or you could get a rash or even worse, a staph infection.)

So how long CAN you keep a cockring on?

I wear a black Nitrile cock ring all the time.  In that regard, it is like answer #1 above:  "You can wear a ring permanently, in the same way as a ring on your finger." It has a bit of give to it so when I have those hot and horny dreams at night it expands along with my hardening cock.  I do not wear one of my metal penis rings to sleep because when I get a nocturnal hard-on my dick doesn't get the release it wants and so can be straining against the cock ring for great lengths of time.  That is one area of concern for experts.  When you wear a rigid ring for a long time you can damage veins in your penis.  (Remember that the point of a cock ring is to restrict blood flow in your penis so you are larger and thicker.  This is the job it is meant to do.)  When you are awake you do something about your hard-on!  When you are asleep you are completely unaware that it is even happening.

We do have a customer who told me that he wakes up every time he has a nocturnal erection and then 'rubs one out'!  Why waste a good boner?!

Bed Time Chubby in a Nitrile Cock Ring

Before I hop in the shower in the morning, I pick out the cock ring I am going to wear.  I put it on in the shower.  I like to do it then because my cock and balls are hot and hanging low so it's easier to slip into my gear.  The cock ring I select reflects my mood that day.

A customer recently shared that his wife picks his cock ring out every day.  Depending on what she chooses, he knows what he's in for that night when he gets home from work!  (Now THAT is setting clear expectations!)

I love the variety--some days I feel like a lightweight aluminum Surge (see the center guy below) and on other days I feel like stacking up a couple of rings (like the guy on the right:  two Titan .2's surrounding a Strut ring).

Cock Rings for Work or Play:  (from left to right) Quarter Screw Blue Anodized, Quarter Screw Head Ring,
Surge Cock & Glans Rings & Titan .4 Glans ring & Stacked Titan .2 & Strut C Rings by gear essentials

The more you wear your cock rings, the more you begin to understand what fits your physiology best.  You may discover that you like the 'nothing there' feel of the aluminum rings or the heavy weighted comfort of an Omega.  You may love the Fury but discover that it doesn't feel great under tight jeans.  (Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing!)  Whatever you choose, rock it, enjoy it, wear it with pride and enjoy the better sex it brings your way!

(And take it off before you go to sleep!)

gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!

WHERE TO FIND IT:

(Photo 1 re-blogged from Tumblr.  Photo 2 by David Lee.  http://www.davidaleephotography.com/

Written by Jay — July 08, 2014

Comments

Billy belcher:

Hi
Billy here
I am 23 years old blond hair blue eyes student muscular build
5 ft 11 in tall 175 pounds an toned.
I wear a titanium cock ring all the time day an night it is around my
Balls a cock to all the way.
I have not had any side effect from wearing it yet .
it has made my balls a some bigger like wearin a ball stretcher.
Billy

June 19 2015 at 04:06 PM

pops:

I wear a 2in cock ball ring 24-7 no side affects , gives me a nice buldge ,when I urinate I pull the whole package out ,men have seen my package doing that what a rush

January 12 2016 at 04:01 AM

dc:

I wear a 2" aluminum ring all day and night. No problems. Had it on now for almost 5 months.

March 04 2016 at 01:03 AM

Gordon:

I wear a1’3/4 cock ball ring 24/7 some times i wear with it a ball weight 1’1/2 with some good lube and no underwear , it makes my day , and a nice buldge

March 19 2016 at 08:03 AM

Heman:

I wore metal cock ring from last 8 months days and nights. I do not have any issues. I found my penis get erected in night but that feels pleasurable. Size of my penis has increased dramatically and bulge in my jeans creats envy around.

July 02 2016 at 09:07 AM

Martyn:

Started wearing a steel cock ring around my cock and balls this year. I am a 66 year old bottom no guy.
Managed 12 hours max so far, want to make it a permanent thing.
I get sugared to be hair free and find it tugs on the stubble sometimes.
I enjoy the feel of it and sometimes wesr a tighter, not restricting, ring on the shaft.

July 22 2016 at 07:07 AM

jay :

Martyn—that is AWESOME! Congrats on enjoying your cockring. It is a great experience.

Stubble can be a problem—but long pubes can also get caught and pulled (that is no fun either). I find that trimming my pubes works well. I also shave my shaft and balls and have not had any problems with irritation when the stubble grows back.

One recommendation: moisturize like crazy! This will keep your skin smooth.

Thanks for the feedback!
Jay

July 31 2016 at 07:07 PM

stephen:

Hi
I have also read about the dangers of wearing metal cock ring 24/7, but I have been wearing mine 24/7 for a month with no real side effects, but cock may turn slightly red when erect, but never purple, and blood flow seems fine day and night, I think selecting the best size is very important I started with 40mm ring but that was to tight now I wear 42.5mm and 45mm very comfortable.
And never been close to not being able to remove ring even if erect just remove one ball at a time and then slide over shaft.
Hope this assures people don’t believe all you read and use common sense.

August 30 2016 at 07:08 AM

Dan:

Hey, im 28 and have been wearing for cock rings perminetly for around 9 months with no problem, one is a 35mm ring around my shatft and balls, I have a 35 mm steele wieght aroung my balls, a 30mm steele ring at the base of my shaft and a 27 mm ring around my cock head, ive always got a semi on and it sounds like im smuggling coins haha but I love it, when in the public toilets is a thrill, when men catch a look at my swallon meat it excites me, I also recently had to go the doctors, she wasent impressed by my swallon semi on but that also excited me!! my balls, cock head, and shaft are a perminently dark purple now, and the cock ring around my shaft is there for life now, even If i wanted to take it off its too tight, the only one I can remove is the weight around my balls, im too swallon to remove any of the others now,

September 22 2016 at 10:09 AM

Nett:

I start wearing a stainless steel cock ring at home even to gym for my cycling class, it is comfortable n I feel great when getting horny n hard on

September 26 2016 at 08:09 AM

Jay :

Hey, Dan—thanks for your comments. It is great to hear from someone who wears his rings 24/7. I’m glad your doctor saw them. When you mentioned that you are ‘permanently dark purple’ that causes a lot of concern—but if she thinks it is okay, go for it. If you hadn’t seen your doctor I would highly recommend taking them all off to give your penis a break. The concern is that you may burst a blood vessel and do permanent damage to your penis. We do NOT want that!

September 26 2016 at 01:09 PM