I love the tug of a ball stretcher around my ball sac. There’s nothing like the twist and tug of a ball weight while walking and moving throughout the day. (Although I am not wearing over 2 lbs. like the guy pictured below.)
No matter how much weight you are wearing you will find a lot of pleasure in having these classic rings of solid stainless steel wrapped around your nut sac.
But don't just take our word for it. Steve from Arizona wrote the following review on gearessentials.com: “Started with the 16 oz. and love it. Moved up to the 24 oz and I love the extra weight. Would definitely recommend this product, in my book the heavier the better. The only reason I didn't opt for the 32 oz is that the stretch might be a little too extreme for now. It definitely does what most reviews have mentioned, tugs on the balls and keeps them down low for a mind blowing orgasm. …If you are on the fence with the ball weights, get off it! You will get off more intensely with a weight strapped on your balls, I think Jay could probably guaranty it:) One last thing, I think the orgasms are more intense with the 24oz vs. the 16oz due to the stretch keeping my balls lower. Love my ball weights!”
The guy pictured above has stacked two 24 ounce ball stretchers for a total of 3 lbs. of weight. If your reaction is like mine used to be, you may be wondering why someone would weigh down their nuts like this! Here’s what I know:
- Ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. Like Steve says, his orgasms are more intense with it on. A lot of other customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac. If you aren't quite ready for that, check out the Omega Split Ring--it's wider so it will fit above your 'traditional' ball weights--it's donut shape makes it easy to fit where your balls flare out to meet the trunk of your body.
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 2 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Take your sex life to the next level and ENJOY!
Stack ‘em up and feel the pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- Omega Split Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo 1 re-blogged from Tumblr. Photo 2 by Jay Williams.)