On Thursday, we posted the blog Incredible Growing DICK! (And His Ball Weight).
John posted the following response: "I got my 16 ounce weight going into winter. I started with 20 mins a day and kept working my way up. In hot summer weather, I’m on Day 17 of continuous wear, taking it off only for half an hour a day to shower. It feels great and my nuts are hanging the way I’ve always wanted. This idea of a “bumper” is really cool though and will add considerable comfort when I move up to the next size."
(I have learned a LOT from John--so I'm happy we could return the favor!)
The stretch, tug and twist really does feel great! But that isn't the only reason I wear a ball stretcher. Here are all of the reasons:
- They feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sack.
- It prevents your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--many find that this prolongs it and increases the intensity. Some guys enjoy more ejaculate than usual.
- In Tantric it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being.
- Sexual partners often like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive!
- When you have one (or more) on, your balls become more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering--just a little bit!
- Lastly, when you take it off, you experience another sort of sensation--hop in the shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
There are a lot of reasons for wearing a ball weight--and anyone who owns one (or more) has their personal bias. But if you want to enjoy an amazing ball weight boner, grab a ball weight and start enjoying the fun--and better sex!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
16 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)