When we take our lunch break, there is no telling where the conversation will go. We are a mixed group: gay, straight, bi and questioning. Yesterday the women of our happy lunch gang were wondering why men are into ball stretching.
This was interesting because earlier this week I had received an e-mail from a customer who has worked up to a 24 ounce ball weight and just ordered a 32 ounce ball stretcher. (The 32 ouncer has a bandwidth of 2 inches / 51 mm. You will definitely feel it!) He commented that he had been using his 24 ounce weight for the previous four days. He was amazed at how big his ball sac was getting and that this added stretch will enable him to easily put on the new 32 ounce weight PLUS his 8 ounce ball stretcher on top of that! (If you are doing the math, that's 2 1/2 lbs.!)
He then asked what the maximum weight a guy has worn is. I couldn't find any answers in Ripley's BUT we do have the picture below!
This is a LOT of weight! I will admit that I love the tug of a ball stretcher around my ball sac. There is nothing like the twist, tug and bull of that chunk of metal as I walk and move through my day. However, I cannot imagine myself wearing 8 lbs.! (But then I never thought I would wear something that I thought was so 'fetish-y'. However, when I put my first ball weight on my dick jumped to attention! Apparently my cock liked it more than my head did!) A lot of guys want HUGE balls! There is something really masculine about having extremely hung balls. It is pretty erotic to feel and watch them bob and sway.
I was reminded of a review posted last year by Steve from Arizona: “Started with the 16 oz. and love it. Moved up to the 24oz and I love the extra weight. Would definitely recommend this product, in my book the heavier the better. The only reason I didn't opt for the 32oz is that the stretch might be a little too extreme for now. It definitely does what most reviews have mentioned, tugs on the balls and keeps them down low for a mind blowing orgasm. …If you are on the fence with the ball weights, get off it! You will get off more intensely with a weight strapped on your balls, I think Jay could probably guaranty it:) One last thing, I think the orgasms are more intense with the 24oz vs. the 16oz due to the stretch keeping my balls lower. Love my ball weights!
"Ps. I have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in cock devices of various types, and the Ball Weights without a doubt are my favorite with the Cock Ring a close second."
But back to our lunch conversation: Just WHY do guys enjoy ball weights?
- Ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings on even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the experience and orgasm—to the point that most ball weight wearers don’t want to have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac.
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals.
Want to stretch your balls?
- Wear the heaviest ball weight you can whenever you can. I can only wear my 24 ounce ball weight for about 8 hours before I get ball fatigue. When I wear it too long I don't even want to SEE a ball weight. So the key for me is to wear it for shorter periods of time.
- Stack weights so you can 'lighten the load' if you get fatigued: I can wear my 16 ounce (1" bandwidth) weight all day long so I will add my 8 ounce weight on top of it so I get 24 ounces of weight without the 'commitment'! If it starts feeling like it's too much I just take it off and leave the 16 ounce ball stretcher. I'm lucky that my balls stretched rather quickly.
- Wear SOMETHING 24 hours a day. I can wear my 8 ounce ball weight all the time. It's light enough that my balls don't get tired yet it still provides pull on my balls and all the pleasure I want.
- Stack on another weight as soon as you can. This is one of the reasons I love the 8 ounce ball weight. When I went from 16 ounces to 24, it was easier for me to slip the 8 ounce weight on top of my 16 ounce ball stretcher than it was to wear one solid 24 ounce weight. If you don't have enough drop to your sac, consider the new Omega Split Ring--it's wider so it will fit above your 'traditional' ball weights. Its donut-shape makes it easy to fit where your balls flare out to meet the trunk of your body.
- After you take off your ball weights (or if you leave them on 24 hours a day, take everything off and do this once per day) moisturize your balls. I use Utter Balm (yes, for COWS) from the local farm store (remember--I live in the great Midwest!) However, other customers have told me that they have great luck with other heavy-duty body lotions.
- Got Chafing? If you are wearing them in extremely hot weather, take the time to use baby powder before you put everything on. This will greatly reduce chafing.
- Stacked weights pinching you? Use Nitrile or Silicone rings between each of the ball weights to act as bumpers (this will also reduce the 'clicking' of metal on metal as you walk). Yesterday my Titan glans ring was bouncing off my weights and clacking like crazy as I walked (very distracting.)
- Lose the long hairs. Once a week I take the time to shave the hair on my balls. In a recent blog we recounted the advice of Emily Gibson saying we should NOT shave these intimate areas (the combination of sensitive skin and high temperatures can increase your risk of infection). I have had no trouble with this but if you are nervous about it--or susceptible to infections--just using your clipper--carefully! Here's a link to that blog: http://gearessentials.com/blogs/news/14086105-why-do-we-have-pubic-hair
How long does it take to stretch out your balls?
It varies on your physiology. Some guys have a bit more skin down there than others. However, everyone will see progress if you regularly stretch and lotion up. I went from an 8 ounce to 24 ounces in a year (and that was without using lotion).
Want to see a real customer and his stacking diary? Check out "Stacking Ball Weights: A Customer's Photo Diary" at http://gearessentials.com/blogs/news/12176193-stacking-ball-weights-a-customers-photo-diary
Back to our lunch conversation....
Someone HAD to do it! They mentioned the women in Africa who elongate their necks by stacking metal rings and compared it to men and their ball weights! It reminded me of a picture that I though you all might enjoy.
(Sadly these are Nickel which are NOT body-safe so we don't recommend using them!)
Stack ‘em up (where ever it feels good) and feel the pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 24 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
- Omega Split Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photos 1 & 4 re-blogged from Tumblr. Photos 2 & 3 by Jay Williams. None of the dicks pictured belong to Steve.)