It's a big hairy deal--particularly in this case!
We probably get more questions about ball weights than anything else we have at gear essentials. Some say they look painful or awkward, but there is nothing like a ball weight.
What looks like a cylindrical chunk of metal hanging off your ball sac is really just an erogenous way of increasing the intensity of your orgasm and maximizing the sensitivity of your balls with increased pleasure. It's not just hype. We received the following comment in a customer e-mail: "I also have the 1 lb ball weight. I LOVE this. I have "firm" balls so getting this on was a challenge at first, not pinching my shit. I wear this for many reasons, but I will tell you, the orgasm you get with this weight on is awesome. I really like the feel of it slapping against me and my partner."
The orgasms are amazing!
All of our ball weights are crafted of quality solid stainless steel in the US. (This helps prevent skin irritations.) The two halves are secured by an Allen screw to prevent them from popping off as you go about your day or during heavy play. While initially they can be tricky to put on, with practice (and as your balls relax) it becomes second nature. I can put mine on in a couple of seconds at this point.
In case you haven't read our blogs before, here are a few of the reasons why we love ball weights:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—this leaves your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass or genitals--your partners OR yours!
- It makes your ball sac feel even better because ball weights give a tantalizing twist, tug, pull and play to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the sensations on my nads all day. And when I have sex it makes it even more intense—so much so that I don’t want to have sex without at least one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes it to be even more intense. Many men have told us that they experience MORE jizz AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. If that's you, regularly wearing your ball weight will stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' and 'bigger is better!' Big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a chunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
It's easy to wrap your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel. You'll be singing their praises! Front or back, the view is beautiful and it IS a big hairy deal! Experience orgasms like you never have before!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Ounce Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)