I love stuff that can be used in multiple ways (like how my credit card doubles as an ice scraper--if you don't get that, be thankful!)
The hung stud below is demonstrating the joy of multi-purposing cock and ball gear. He is wearing an 8 ounce ball weight as a cock ring. The beauty of this is that if he wants more weight on his balls, he just has to slide the head of his dick through and it's sitting right there. (Or course, he is going to have to take care of that chubby first!)
In addition, if you are one of those guys who is always hard, you know you can get out of this quickly with just the turn of a screw. No muss, no fuss, no nervousness. You are out easily--and you don't need to stress about taking a trip to the emergency room.
Granted, this is going to be rather tight on most guys with a diameter of 1.5" (38 mm) but you will likely be rock hard--definitely time to party!
He is double-ringed with a cock ring and ball weight. The combination provides awesome ball tug and amazingly hard, stronger and fuller erections.
He is also wearing a 16 ounce ball weight where you would expect it--on his ball sac. This split ring ball weight is 1" wide. He certainly has the balls to wear it (and more)! This weight will bring him pleasure with every step or thrust. The tug teases the nerve endings and leads to even more powerful orgasms. When fucking, your partner will also get an extra erotic charge as it bounces against him or her.
If your reaction is like mine used to be, you just might be wondering why someone would want to weigh down their balls like this! Here’s what I discovered:
- Ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings on even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac.
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things. Reach out and touch.
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a pound of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Take your sex life to the next level and ENJOY!
In fact, Mark from Canada just posted the following review: "Dynamite! I usually go for a cockring but decided to try a ball weight for a bit fun. I followed the suggestion in the description and chose the 8oz since I was new to ball weights. I had a fabulous, super hard on just from putting the weight on the first time. That first time was about 5 months ago and it still plays its magic on me every time I use it."
The NEW Omega Split ring was designed to do this even more easily. It is fully rounded making it more simple to rest on top of your ball stretcher--even if it looks like there is no more room. It's amazingly comfortable as a cock ring as well in a 1 3/4" or 1 7/8" interior diameter.
Double-ring and double your pleasure! Discover the joy of multi-purposing!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)