As many of you know, we like to test what we sell.
We manufacture our cock rings, glans rings and ball weights so we are pretty intimately involved in that process. We know what fits well from personal use as well as customer feedback. But when it comes to things we don't develop, we have to do a bit of road-testing.
When the good folks at M. D. Science told us about their new Premium Anal Lubricant, we were interested. We love and use their products so we trust them. In addition, we have been huge proponents of men getting in touch (and we mean TOUCH it) with their prostates for a long time. Whether you are gay, straight, bi or confused, this is an amazing pleasure center built into every man. We say, "If it's there, USE it!"
But we also realize that getting there can be tough. For a lot of guys the first step is getting past the mental barrier that it is uncool to stick stuff up your bum. The second step is actually physically doing it. We were really excited to find something that can make the journey to the depths of the prostate (okay--it really isn't far up the chute in all actuality) a bit easier. The Swiss Navy Premium Anal Lube does the trick.
A few of us were doing some 'testing' on Friday and out came the Anal Lube. All manner of objects (flesh & boner as well as man-made) went in search of prostates and many a P-spot was rubbed, tickled and massaged. Everybody (male and female) loved it! The jury is in:
- The Swiss Navy Anal Lube did NOT get sticky
- It did not need frequent re-application
- It didn't taste like chemicals or in any way offensive
- Our only complaint was that it left some marks on the sheets. (But every one of those marks was worth it!)
M. D. Science has also told us about a few of the other features of this silicone lubricant.
- Highest grade Silicone, Paraben-free & Latex-free
- Relaxing lubricant with clove (clove is a mild numbing agent that aids in comfortable anal play)
- Desensitizes & moisturizes
You KNEW we would have to show you a picture featuring a lot of cock gear, right?! The guy pictured above slid a Colt anal trainer butt plug into place but he is also rocking out on the pleasure of heavy metal on his cock and balls. He is wearing the Titan .6 as well as a leather snap cock ring as a ball stretcher. Hey, we aren't going to tell you where to put it! Half the fun is using your creativity!
We will tell you that you will gain more power, sensitivity and girth when you wear a cock ring. The blood is restricted in your cock so you stay bigger and harder--even when flaccid. Shaft rings also increase your girth and power (he's multiplying that by six!)
There are also huge benefits to wearing rings around your balls:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas such as your nips, ass, genitals--your partners OR yours, lips or any other erogenous zone.
- Makes your ball sac feel even better because ball weights give a tantalizing pull, twist and tug. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when I have sex it makes it more intense—so much so that I don’t want to have sex without at least one on.)
- Want more absolutely amazing sex? This is the real WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight and restriction of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights--so much so that they don't want to have sex without it. Combine this with prostate massage and you will feel like you are experiencing never ending waves of orgasm.
- As mentioned above, a lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch it out so you can strut your stuff with pride! Most of the men we meet are all about 'bigger is better!' Big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! And we can help you with that. As you continue wearing your ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and increase ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep the balls you already have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide! And that just ain't right.
- Bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You might not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can sexually send you right over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is an incredibly erogenous zone. In fact, in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. (And we all know we spend way too much time focused on just the genitals--there is so much more to sexual pleasure). Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
Combine amazing gear, prostate massage and Swiss Navy's Premium Anal Lube. Feel the pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Swiss Navy Premium Anal Lube: http://gearessentials.com/collections/lubricants/products/swiss-navy-anal-lube
- Leather 5 Snap Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/leather-5-snap-cock-ring-in-black-blue
- Titan .6 Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/titan
- Colt Anal Trainer Kit: http://gearessentials.com/collections/toys/products/colt-anal-trainer-kit
(Photo 1 from M. D. Science, Photo 2 re-blogged from Tumblr.)