We have gotten a ton of e-mails regarding ball weights over the past few days. We love that so many of you are getting into the joy of feeling that tug! It's an amazingly hot experience that everyone should try at least once (you'll be hooked!)
One customer e-mailed the following: "Sending u some pictures finally of me in a 16oz ball stretcher. Absolutely amazing!!!!! Took me awhile to get it on. Trick to that is taking a hot shower which relaxes the ball sack so it can be stretched. This is me wearing my 16oz ball stretcher 3 hours. I wore this during sex......WOW!"
Wow is right! It totally ramps up the sexual intensity of intimacy. You won't want to fuck without it.
The man pictured above (not the quoted customer) is wearing a one inch band of steel around his ball sac. You can see that he has good size balls; however, the drop in his ball sac is tight enough that it made getting into the 16 ounce ball stretcher tough. Taking a hot shower first is a good way to relax your balls. They are designed to keep the sperm in your balls at a temperature lower than the body. Therefore, when it gets hot your balls drop. This means that you have more room for putting on your ball weight.
It is likely that with a tight sac like his, getting into the 1" bandwidth will be tough at first. But little by little his ball sac will stretch so it will become easier and eventually he'll be able to move up to the next size (the 24 oz. / 1 1/2" bandwidth ball stretcher)--if he chooses to. (And he probably will!)
This is important to remember--don't become discouraged if you can't put your ball weight on in a matter of seconds. I can certainly slip into my 8 ounce ball stretcher in seconds; however, when I put on my 24 ounce it takes much more time--and patience.
I will admit that I really like the secure Allen screw closure on gear essentials’ ball weights. I road-tested magnetic ball weights and those suckers pop off at the worst times for me. Or the magnetic pull can be so intense that it slaps on and catches tender skin between the two halves.
Here are a few of the reasons ball weight wearers love them:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I freely admit that I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? Like he mentioned above: WOW! This is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. Many customers tell us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a super-easy way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT: 16 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
(Photo by Richard Yates.)