We occasionally get asked if anyone can seriously wear a 32 ounce ball weight. That's a lot of metal with a 2 inch (50 mm) bandwidth and weighing in at 2 pounds (91 kg). But we have visual proof below!
I haven't gotten to 32 ounces yet--but I'm almost there. And I've discovered that the more weight I wear the more I feel the delicious tug, twist and pull of the metal hanging on my balls. It is amazing as it delays and prolongs orgasm and you feel that intense bobbing on your ball sac throughout your day (and especially when having sex!)
Rider2012 from Toronto, Canada, posted the following on gearessentials.com: "Just though I would let you guys know that the 32 oz is the best ball weight you make. Now that I'm use to it, it is great to walk around with this large ball weight hanging down. It is a quality product and you can feel that in the way it tugs on you sack."
He adds: "I have the complete set of ball weights right up to the big 32 oz model and I like them all. I started stretching my Balls about 5 years ago and have always used the Gear Essential product for as long as I can remember. Getting the first ball weight on is always a challenge but once you have done this you can easily graduate to the size you like the best. My advice, do not be afraid to experiment sometimes it takes a while to graduate from size to size, the first time I tried the 32 oz it did not go well, but persistence paid off. These are ball weights you will have for decades."
The man pictured here is also wearing a Nitrile Mega Ring that acts as a "bumper." If you worry about the weight on your balls the Nitrile ring tends to minimize that a bit.
Steve from Arizona adds: "Jay is there any talk of a 40oz? Bigger is better, I thought the 24oz was awesome (and it is) but the 32oz is mind blowing. I definitely had to work up to the 32oz, it wasn't a size I could wear day one. I couldn't really see the smaller weights stretching my ball sack, but the 32oz there is a definite stretch that is noticeable when I take it off. Nothing like a big sloppy ball sack:) Just as the 24oz, the orgasms are mind blowing. I have to be careful during love-making as the bigger weights can be a little too aggressive on my woman. This can be easily avoided by changing up the position so the weight isn't smacking a tail bone or other delicate parts (sensitivity is important when playing with heavy weights;). If you haven't discovered these weights, you owe it to yourself straight or gay, you will thank yourself for it. Thanks Jay for such an awesome product, I HIGHLY recommend!
"Ps. I have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in cock devices of various types, and the Ball Weights without a doubt are my favorite with the Cock Ring a close second."
In case you haven't read our blogs before, you may be wondering why anyone would hang a hunk of meta from their balls. Here are a few of the reasons men really get off on wearing a ball weight:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass, genitals--your partners OR yours!
- It makes your ball sac feel amazing because ball weights give a tantalizing twist and tug to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when having sex it's even more intense—so much so that most wearers don’t want to have sex without one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting into your core before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense and it lasts longer. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cumAND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' or 'bigger is better!' To us, big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
Wrap your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel and you'll be in position to enjoy mind-blowing sex.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
- Nitrile Mega Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/mega-nitrile-cock-rings
(Photos re-blogged from Tumblr.)