There are a lot of great reasons for wearing a ball stretcher. The young lad pictured below is comfortably wearing gear essentials' largest size: the 32 ounce (2 lb. / 91 kg). Why would a man do this to himself?
Peter from California wrote the following about his 24 ounce split ball weight: "It is incredibly erotic and arousing."
"Lowball" from Fresno adds: "This weight is amazing! While wearing it, you know you have it on, and you know it's working! When removed, i actually feel like I have lost a part of me. It wears well and I have had mine for 3 years! Best there is on the market!"
A lot of you have asked how long it takes to stretch out your ball sac to the point that you can wear a 24 or 32 ounce weight. Rider2012 from Toronto is a great example. He's been stretching for about five years. He writes: "I have the complete set of ball weights right up to the big 32 oz model and I like them all. I started stretching my Balls about 5 years ago and have always used the Gear Essential product for as long as I can remember. Getting the first ball weight on is always a challenge but once you have done this you can easily graduate to the size you like the best. My advice, do not be afraid to experiment sometimes it takes a while to graduate from size to size, the first time I tried the 32 oz it did not go well, but persistence paid off. These are ball weights you will have for decades."
The feeling of tug, twist, pull and stretch on your ball sac is amazing. The guy picture above is experiencing no pain! It's an amazing feeling!
Steve from Arizona wrote: "Started with the 16 oz. and love it. Moved up to the 24oz and I love the extra weight. Would definitely recommend this product, in my book the heavier the better. The only reason I didn't opt for the 32oz is that the stretch might be a little too extreme for now. It definitely does what most reviews have mentioned, tugs on the balls and keeps them down low for a mind blowing orgasm. Not sure on the inside diameter, I opted for the 1.5", I wonder what the tighter diameter would feel like. The 1.5" is plenty tight and definitely not slipping off my balls. If you are on the fence with the ball weights, get off it! You will get off more intensely with a weight strapped on your balls, I think Jay could probably guaranty it:) One last thing, I think the orgasms are more intense with the 24oz vs. the 16oz due to the stretch keeping my balls lower. Love my ball weights!"
Here are some of the reasons men totally get off on wearing ball weights:
- Ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass, genitals--yours OR others!
- It makes your ball sac feel even better because ball weights give a tantalizing twist, tug and pull to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when I have sex it makes it more intense—so much so that I don’t want to have sex without at least one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' or 'bigger is better!' To men, big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wearing a ball weight while you're on the meds helps you keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. I've experienced it and it is surprisingly hot as both of you feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
Go big or go home and wrap your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel. You won't believe the difference.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)