Grant is a newer customer from New Zealand. He sent us a couple of pictures of his new gear.
"Please find attached pictures.
"The gear I got from you guys is great. The service is fantastic. I will certainly be coming back again.
"I have 2 omega rings, from you guys, one 2 inch, the other a 1 1/2 inch, plus the 32 oz ball weight. Fantastic. I went straight in with the 32oz, never having used one before, and was exceptionally pleased I did!"
"The ball weight takes a little time to get on, due to not pinching the skin, but only takes a minute or two, and is great! The weight is terrific, Very erotic, I just love the pull. So far worn for 24hrs, and every minute a joy.
"Thanks for the excellent service overseas too!
"Please feel free to repost to your "blog".
Thanks for sending pictures, Grant! Here are the rest of them.
It's the rare man who can start out with our biggest ball stretcher! Grant is obviously well-gifted! If you aren't quite ready for 2 inches of metal hanging on your ball sac, a great way to get bigger balls is by stacking the ball weights. Even Grant is doing that now--he's got an Omega cock ring stacked on top of his ball weight for even more length, tug and pull. It's easier to put on several weights than one large one because you have to fit your ball sack into one large tunnel instead of several thinner ones. (This is how I have been able to add weight.) In addition, I am amazed at how many guys ask for a weight larger than our largest (32 ounces / 2" bandwidth). Not a problem: STACK IT!
If you need something wider, the NEW Omega Split Ring is great. Our 'junque' gets wider as it gets closer to our body so the wider interior diameter of the Omega (1-3/4 or 1 7/8") fits really well on top of the regular ball weight--even if you don't have enough drop in your ball sac to fit an additional ball weight. In addition, your normal ball weight keeps everything from slipping off.
Why Wear a Ball Stretcher?
- So why wear them at all? They feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sac.
- It also prevents your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--this prolongs it and increases the intensity.
- Many men report that they have more cum when wearing a ball stretcher.
- In Tantric practice it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being.
- Sexual partners often like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another erogenous touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive.
- When you have one (or more) on, your balls become more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering--just a little bit!
- Lastly, when you take it off, you experience another sort of sensation--hop in the shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
It's all good--play with those balls and ENJOY!
We have a lot of customers in New Zealand and Australia so I asked Grant how long it had been taking his packages to arrive. He responded, "It usually takes a week to 10 days to arrive from time of placing the order. It's well worth the wait as you only sell quality products and these are not available from Australasia."
We love happy endings--and we trust that Grant will have many, many more!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 32 Oz. PISTON Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-piston-32-oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
- Omega Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/omega
(Photos by Grant.)