There is nothing like the tug, twist, play and pull of ball weights hanging on your nads. For some guys, one ball stretcher is NOT enough!
For those of you who really want a low-hanging ball sac, wearing more than one ball stretcher is a way to get them. Yesterday I was asked, "How long will it take to stretch my balls?"
I'll let Erich answer this one. He was a first-timer who went from beginner to wearing 24 ounces of weights on his ball sac in TWO WEEKS! This is beyond impressive—and generally it takes quite a bit longer than just two weeks!
He writes: “Got a wonderful box From u today!
“For the record sir, u are such the bad influence ;) … I have 2.5lbs of the finest crafted stainless "man" steel encased around my quivering bulging cock!! I haven't produced precum like this since my late teens..”
“It's been less than 2 weeks since I've started my adventures into stretching. I can't believe my progress. I have my 8 stacked on my 16oz right now… fully erect with no pain whatsoever. And that’s with my Omega on as well.”
Feel the pleasure!
The guy pictured has a traditional ball stretcher plus two Omega Split Cock Rings. These are GREAT for stacking because of their rounded shape. Nik wrote:
"My "reaction" is " FANTASTIC!"
"Not only is it beautiful to look at as a piece of modern sculptural steel jewelry, it is also an absolutely amazing cock ring and/or ball weight. At last I have found in the Omega a weighted cock ring that fits comfortably for my "size"!
Is it a Cock Ring?
The Omega Split Ring works great as a cock ring. For those of you nervous about getting stuck in your rigid cock ring, you just have to unscrew it and you are free! (So just sit back and enjoy that amazing boner!)
The Omega Split is basically an Omega--but in two halves. One half of the ring has a male/female connector. The other side is secured with an Allen screw. It provides all of the benefits of a rigid metal cock ring--without any of the paranoia. It keeps the blood flow in your cock so you stay thicker and fuller--even when flaccid.
If you want to order this as a cock ring, remember to order one size smaller than you normally wear. Because of the pure donut shape, very little of the ring comes into contact with your dick so you will want to go a size smaller.
Or is it a Ball Weight?
The Omega Split Ring comes in two sizes: 1-3/4" or 1 7/8" (interior diameter). This means it is too large to hang on most balls all by itself (super-sized Nik is an exception!), but put a regular ball stretcher underneath it (as pictured above) and you can really go to town. I enjoy wearing this with my traditional ball stretchers. It feels great, it's super easy to get on, I can slide the head of my dick through if it starts feeling too heavy on my nads and it helps stretch the ball sac faster because more weight can be worn.
Why? When you are stretched to the max wearing one or more ball weights, the Omega Split Ring is much easier to put on than another ball stretcher because the interior diameter is wider and the edges are rounded. Our junque tends to flare out as it gets closer to our pubes and the Omega makes allowances for that. It's a great fit!
I’ll admit I thought guys who wore chunks of metal around their balls were just twisted. Then I tried my first ball weight and my dick jumped to attention! I’ve never been the same! (Looks like I'm twisted!)
Here's why I love them:
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. The feeling is great—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm—to the point that you won’t want to have sex without it.
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas!
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- Want bigger balls? When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac. When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by chunks of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least one ball weight on anymore.
More Ball Stretchers = More Pleasure
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Ball Stretchers: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr. Erich is not pictured.)