I've gotten a lot of e-mails from guys who are ready to start stacking this week. These are men who had never even considered hanging metal on their balls! What man hasn't taken a hit to the nads while playing soccer or football and recoiled at the pain! Most guys initially react to ball weights in the same way.
Well, ball stretchers have nothing to do with pain--rather the opposite! It's all about the pleasure you can gain simply by feeling some weight tugging, pulling and twisting on your ball sac as you move through your day or even better, while having sex!
Below is a quick list of why men like ball weights. But a quick warning: you may want to keep adding more weights! The stud below is stacking 64 ounces (4 lbs. / 182 kg) of weights on his balls. That's a bandwidth of 4 inches (101 mm). Those are some huge balls!
Regardless of how much weight you can stack on your balls, you will find a lot of pleasure in having these classic rings of solid stainless steel wrapped around your nut sac. Yesterday I was bouncing around in just my 8 oz. / 1/2" (23 kg / 18 mm) bandwidth ball weight. It felt great! There's enough weight there that I feel the pleasure of the tug and twist. It definitely was working!
Today I'm enjoying a bit more weight. I have stacked the Omega Split Ring on top of my traditional ball stretchers. I love the Omega because it's rounded like a donut (toroidal) so it fits where my cock and balls flare to meet my torso--easily resting above my traditional ball weights. It's a great way to add more weight easily. And if you are at the point where you want more but your balls haven't stretched enough to accommodate it, the Omega Split will do the trick.
I've admitted before that the first time I saw ball weights I thought, "You must be NUTS!" Then I put my first ball stretcher on. The head on my shoulders said "NO!" but the head on my dick said, "Oh, YES!" and I immediately popped a woody. The pleasure--on so many levels--is amazingly intense. I have been totally enjoying it ever since. Here are a few reasons why men love gear essentials' ball weights:
- More Intense Sexual Pleasure: Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more sexual pleasure. (I freely admit that I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- It Plays with your Nuts: The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- Delay Orgasm & Increase Your LOAD: If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- Grow Your Sac: A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- Hormones? Keep what you've Got! On hormones? One sad side-effect is that hormones cause your balls to shrink. Wear a ball weight and keep what you have!
- Tantric Pleasure: As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 4 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
Enjoy some extreme metal and feel the extreme pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)