If you are a regular reader of the gear essentials' blog, you know that I wear my 8 ounce (1/2" bandwidth) ball weight most of the time. I love the gentle tug and swing as I go about my day. It feels great! (It's even better during sex! WOOF!)
But this past week I've been gearing up for International Mr. Leather by wearing my heavier ball weights. [Last year I made the mistake of wearing my 24 ounce (1-1/2" bandwidth) ball weight cold turkey for 9 hours--I was so sore at the end of the day that I didn't want to see it ever again! You could say I'm in 'training' for IML!] I quickly got to the point where wearing the 16 ounce (1" bandwidth) is comfortable all for 15 hours.
We are also premiering a line of glans rings this year--so I will be wearing a cock ring, ball stretcher, glans ring and my Prince Albert. Is this too much?! (You'll have to stop by our booth--219--and let me know!) Let's say I've got bling!
Stacking the Ball Weights! This Guy's Got BALLS!
The endowed dude pictured above has some series huevos! A lot of the guys we see at IML want to start out with the largest ball stretcher--but unless you have been really well-gifted (thank you, higher power) you have to work up to that. A great way to do this is by stacking (see above). It's easier to put on several weights than one large one because you have to fit your ball sack into one large tunnel instead of several thinner ones. (This is how I have been able to add weight.) In addition, I am amazed at how many guys ask for a weight larger than our largest (32 ounces / 2" bandwidth). Not a problem: STACK IT!
Why Wear a Ball Stretcher?
- So why wear them at all? They feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sack.
- It also prevents your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--many find that this prolongs it and increases the intensity.
- In Tantric it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being.
- Sexual partners often like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive!
- When you have one (or more) on, your balls become more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering--just a little bit!
- Lastly, when you take it off, you experience another sort of sensation--hop in the shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
Our Latest Ball Stretcher Premiering at IML: The Piston!
It's all good--play with them and ENJOY! gear essentials...Sex is better here!
(Photo re-posted from Tumblr.)