The stud below has stacked SEVEN rings around his ball sac! What an amazing feeling.
We'll admit that there is nothing like the stretch of a ball weight. The tug, twist and pull of a ball weight is intensely sexual. And that's not all:
- It intensifies the experience and orgasm—to the point that you won’t want to have sex without it.
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore.
The Omega Split Ring can easily be stacked up--the beauty of the split ring is that it can be used for a cock ring (easy to open in case you are afraid of getting stuck in your metal cockring with a hard-on!) But it is really designed for stacking. It comes in two widths (both wider than our traditional ball weights): 1 3/4" and 1 7/8". This makes them perfect for stacking on top of an existing ball weight--or if your nads are big enough, all by themselves.
The Omega Split Ring is slightly over 11 ounces (312 grams) so you can get more 'weight per inch' with it as well (the bandwidth is .6 inches wide).
Buckeye from the Midwest US wrote: "I own both the 1 3/4 n 1 7/8 rings. Due to the fact that most 1.5" ball weights is a real challenge for me to get on and wear these work with absolutely no problem. They can be worn all day or short periods. The longest I've worn these is a week. The thickness and weight of these rings are just amazing especially when wearing more than one. Often I wear a the 1 7/8 around my balls then I put the smaller one below that one and then I put on a smaller silicone below that and go to work with just my balls hanging and banging on my thighs! LOVE that FEELING!!!!"
This stud is wearing nearly 5 lbs. / 2 1/4 kg. on his ball sac. When you add more weight, it helps accelerate the stretching process (if your goal is to have longer balls). If that's not your goal, just relax and enjoy the intense sensations of all this weight dangling from your ball sac.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)