It looks like the stud pictured below has come up with the perfect solution for letting his big balls hang out!
He's stacking a lot of ball weights on his nads. He is wearing four (he so needs the room): An 8 Oz. traditional brushed ball weight, 16 Oz. PISTON, Omega Split Ring (that also doubles as a cockring) and a 16 Oz. brushed ball stretcher. This is 51 Oz. (3 lbs, 3 Oz.) / 1.45 kg of weight stretching his ball sac 3.1 inches / 7.9 cm.
This dude's got serious balls!
Regardless of how much weight you can stack on your balls, you will find a lot of pleasure in having these classic rings of solid stainless steel wrapped around your nut sac. Yesterday I was wearing only my 8 oz. / 1/2" (23 kg / 18 mm) bandwidth ball weight. It felt great! There's enough weight there that I feel the pleasure of the tug and twist. So if it's your first time, you know you will be able to feel--and enjoy--gear essentials' lightest ball weight.
Today I decided to add a bit more weight. I stacked the Omega Split Ring on top of my traditional ball stretcher. I love the Omega because it's rounded like a donut (toroidal) so it fits where my cock and balls flare to meet my torso--easily resting above my traditional ball weights. It's a great way to add more weight easily. The guy from International Mr. Leather (IML) pictured below provides a good example.
It's a great way to get more weight on your ball sac even faster. He's high and tight so it would have been tough at this point to get a solid 16 Oz. (1 inch bandwidth) ball weight on his balls. However, the Omega Split Ring works perfectly!
It also can double as a cock ring. If the weight starts to get to you, just put the head of your dick through and you're double ringed with ball weight and cock ring.
Harrison from Oklahoma wrote: "Hey Jay really enjoying the split ring. I've set on the 16 oz. I've got and works great used as a cock ring .I was solid and vieny. So much I felt it scraping along my woman's vag. Wall. it was so engorged she couldn't fit her mouth around it. I've ordered the next size down for more fun. I'm waiting on the 24oz. Piston to come back in stock. The ring is easy to get on and off. Get one there very versatile."
AusJon from Sydney, Australia wrote: "This piece is amazing, the best ball weight I've used. Don't even think about messing around with any other type! I've ordered the 24 now, and maybe one day the 32 will also be swinging between my legs"
Why do we suspect that his ball weight isn't the only thing swinging between his legs?!
But you may be asking why any man (who, if you get too close to his balls, cringes with abject fear!) would hang solid hunks of metal from his nads!?
Why Wear a Ball Stretcher?
- So why wear them at all? They feel awesome as they tug your scrotum and stretch out your ball sac.
- On Testosterone? Put on a ball weight or two to keep the ball sac drop you already have! (One of the side effects of testosterone replacement is ball shrinkage.)
- It also prevents your balls from retracting upwards when you reach orgasm--this prolongs it and increases the intensity.
- Many men report that they have more cum when wearing a ball stretcher.
- In Tantric practice it is recommended that you stretch your balls manually (or use your ball weight) for several minutes a day for better sexual health and well-being.
- Sexual partners often like the rhythm of the weight banging against them--another erogenous touch at a time when every nerve ending is hyper sensitive.
- When you have one (or more) on, your balls become more sensitive to every touch, stroke, tickle, lick, nipple or slap. You may find yourself whimpering--just a little bit!
- Lastly, when you take it off, you experience another sort of sensation--hop in the shower, soap up and start playing and tugging. You may find there is another bullet in your gun!
Are you ready for Amazing?!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 8 Oz. Brushed Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-8oz
- 16 Oz. Brushed Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 16 Oz. PISTON Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-piston-16-oz
- Omega Split Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
(Photo 1 re-blogged from Tumblr, photo 2 by Jay Williams and photo 3 by David Lee. Harrison and AusJon are not pictured.)