There’s nothing like the tug of a ball stretcher around your ball sac. I love the twist and tug while I walk and move throughout my day. (Although I am NOT wearing over 3 lbs. like the guy pictured below. I feel like I better get with the program—I can only wear HALF of what he is wearing!)
Regardless of how much weight you are wearing (or why), you can find a lot of pleasure by having these classic pieces of stainless steel wrapped around your nads.
Stack ‘Em Up! Ball Weights (& MORE!) by gear essentials
This guy is stacking two ball stretchers plus a couple of nickel rings (nickel is not the safest material next to your most sensitive parts—which is why we craft our rings from high quality stainless steel). If you are like I was before I tried on my first ball weight, you may be wondering why you would even want to wrap your testicles in solid stainless steel:
- Ball weights give an amazing twist and tug resulting in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I freely admit that I love the feeling of a ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces. It intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.)
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving hands free to focus on other areas!
- If you are looking for more mind-blowing sex this is the most important reason: ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight causes cumming to be even more intense. We’ve heard from many customers saying that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. By regularly wearing a ball weight, you will stretch out your ball sac so you can hit the nude beach with pride! When your nads stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight.
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least ball weight on anymore.
Stack ‘em up and feel the pleasure!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
Where to find it: 24 Ounce Ball Weights: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)