Can anyone really wear 32 oucnes of ball weight on their ball sac?! That's a hunk of metal with 2 inches (50 mm) of bandwidth weighing in at 2 pounds (.91 kg)!
Rider2012 from Toronto, Canada, can!
He wrote: "Just though I would let you guys know that the 32 oz is the best ball weight you make. Now that I'm use to it, it is great to walk around with this large ball weight hanging down. It is a quality product and you can feel that in the way it tugs on you sack. I have the complete set of ball weights right up to the big 32 oz model and I like them all. I started stretching my Balls about 5 years ago and have always used the Gear Essential product for as long as I can remember. Getting the first ball weight on is always a challenge but once you have done this you can easily graduate to the size you like the best. My advice, do not be afraid to experiment sometimes it takes a while to graduate from size to size, the first time I tried the 32 oz it did not go well, but persistence paid off. These are ball weights you will have for decades."
The more weight I wear on my balls the more I feel the delicious tug, twist and pull of my ball stretchers. It's amazing as it delays and prolongs orgasm and I feel the intense bobbing on my ball sac throughout the day (and especially during sex).
Jason from New Mexico, added: "WOW WOW WOW. Holy shit, every man alive needs ball weights!!! Personally, the 8 oz. is too light, but is good for either all-day wear when you don't want your balls hanging out of your shorts or looking disproportionate. I skipped getting the 16 oz. and also have the 24 and 32. I find that the 24 oz. is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for all day wear where it won't hurt my boys regardless of whether I am active or not. I am growing into the 32 oz. Tip: put it on at night and sleep with it. After doing this, when you get up the following day for some reason this helps to wear it even longer. Nevertheless, so far I can only go about 2 hours with it, then my boys want a break. I can't imagine fucking with this much weight on (32 oz.) yet since I get a bit aggressive (who doesn't!?). I don't think I'm ready for that much weight when I'm slamming back and forth into my partner - but perhaps soon. I have only had ball weights for about a month, and wear them as much as possible since they feel so incredible on all day. And cumming with ball weights... DAMN! Pure joy in it's most crystallized form. I've never felt anything like it. Not only do I ejaculate about a bucket's worth with them on, but, as I tease my wife, she'll end up in China or something with how powerfully and far I can shoot with weights on. If you haven't yet tried ball weights, as far as I'm concerned, you haven't fully lived. Put these on your bucket list for sure!"
Okay, so you can wear a 2 lb. ball weight--but why would you want to? Here are a few of the reasons men enjoy wearing a ball stretcher:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass, genitals--your partners OR yours!
- It makes your ball sac feel amazing because ball weights give a tantalizing twist and tug to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time. I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when having sex it's even more intense—so much so that most wearers don’t want to have sex without one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting into your core before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense and it lasts longer. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' or 'bigger is better!' To us, big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the new Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they might just shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
Don't be afraid to wrap your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel and you'll be in position to enjoy mind-blowing sex.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
(Photos re-blogged from Tumblr.)