It's hard to believe that I have only worn ball weights for a few years. They have become such an integral part of who I am. The first time I saw one I didn't know what it was and certainly never thought I would be screwing one on my balls!
However, that all changed when I put one on at International Mr. Leather 2011. I popped an instant boner! To this day, the minute I put on one of my ball weights (and yes, I have more than one) I get a chubby. At IML I met a lot of guys who told me that they stack more than one ball weight (like the guy pictured below). I had been introduced to the nice starter weight (the 8 ounce, 1/2 inch bandwidth) and loved it--but could not imagine stacking them.
But then I discovered that this is a great way to get the weight you want--for the stretch you want. I also find that there is a unique sensation where you wear the max weight you can and then take everything off but one. There is such a sense of erotic lightness!
I wear ball weights because they feel good! I have stacked three ball weights on my sac. I probably don't want to stretch my balls out as much as the guy pictured above but I will admit that I love the feeling of the tug and twist when I'm masturbating or having sex. I also love the feeling of the ball weight tugging on my ball sac when I'm walking and moving throughout my day.
The sensation of your nuts swinging in a pair of baggy pants is incredible. And ball stretchers add extra momentum to your sex play. It's so hot that when you finally do reach orgasm you will cum and cum. Here are a few of the reasons I (and the men I've spoken with) enjoy wearing a ball stretcher:
- The ball stretchers ‘play’ with your balls—leaving your hands free to focus on other areas like nips, ass, genitals--your partners OR yours!
- It makes your ball sac feel amazing because ball weights give a tantalizing twist and tug to them. This results in even more intense sexual pleasure. (I wear an 8 ounce ball weight almost all the time (this is also by far the easiest weight to start with if you are new to ball stretchers). I love the tug, twist, pull and play on my nads throughout the day. And when having sex it's even more intense—so much so that most wearers don’t want to have sex without one on.)
- Want more "Absolutely amazing" sex? This is the REAL WOW Factor! Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting into your core before you cum so that when you do blow your wad, the weight of your stretcher causes cumming to be even more intense and it lasts longer. Many men have told us that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther because of their ball weights.
- A lot of guys want a bigger ball sac. When you regularly wear a ball weight, you stretch out your ball sac so you can strut your stuff with pride! Guys are all about 'go big or go home' or 'bigger is better!' To us, big balls are a sign of masculinity. We want 'em! As you continue to wear ball weights your sac will stretch. When they stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2 inch bandwidth) size or the Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s an easy and fast way to add weight--and ball length.
- On Testosterone treatments? Keep what you have! One of the potential side effects of taking Testosterone is ball shrinkage. Wear a ball weight while you're on the meds to keep whatever stretch you have--otherwise they tend to shrink up, ascend into your body cavity and hide!
- As a bonus, the ball stretcher bounces off your partner during intercourse. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by a hunk of solid metal but it provides repeated physical contact with your partner that can really send you over the edge. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated by the rhythmic swinging of your balls. The ‘taint’ is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing attention on the genitals. Several of our customers say they won’t have intercourse without at least an 8 oz. ball weight on anymore--the experience is that good.
gear essentials' ball weights are available in a sensual brushed finish, the ridged PISTON or the Omega split--this style is great for getting on just one more weight for a bit more stretch! All our weights are made of stainless steel to the same high standards that you've come to expect from gear essentials.
Wrap and stack your balls in the cool comfort of heavy stainless steel and you'll be in position to enjoy mind-blowing sex.
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- 16 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 32 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-32oz
(Photo re-blogged from Tumblr.)