The stud pictured below is rocking two amazing pieces of cock gear: The SurgeBLACK cock ring and the Titan .9 glans ring.
But this Titan .9 head ring is extra special--it's in mirror finish! This is the first glans ring in mirrored--and we hope that there are more to come!
This is one massive hunk of cock jewelry designed to hang on the end of your dick. At 2.3 ounces / 65 grams it's gear essentials' heaviest (and widest) glans ring. When we first introduced our line of glans rings, we had limited experience with glans rings but I had seen them at a nudist gathering and knew I had to have one. The only style I could find was the basic nickel ring--which looks good but isn't body safe to wear. We knew we loved the look but only later realized how awesome a bit of weight bobbing on your knob feels! (It's the weight that creates that amazing "hand job in my pants" feeling.) This motivated us to create the heavier Titan .6 and Titan .9 head rings.
Chuck, we love the pull too!
How does it stay on? It rests on the ridge of your corona (the widest edge of the head of your penis) when you are flaccid. When measuring, make sure your glans ring isn't wider than your flaccid head. When your dick gets hard the blood flows in and the head ring makes your dick head even bigger-even if you already have a cockring on! It's an amazingly sensual experience. It feels so good....
If feeling your knob bob and enjoying the 'mini hand job in your pants' aren't enough reasons to wear a glans ring, here are a few more:
- Because of how it makes you feel: AWESOME! Tickled/stroked/loved in ALL the right places, Caressed. Minutely and gently stroked. Experience the 'mini hand job in your pants' sensations!
- It looks so hot -- a lot of naturists wear glans rings because they are a great way to express your individuality.
- It draws attention to your dick. (Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it!) Seriously, people will ask you questions about your dick gear--it's a GREAT conversation starter!
- It makes your dick look bigger when flaccid. When you wear a heavier ring like the TItan .9, it pulls your dick down so you 'show' larger. (This is especially great when you are a 'grower' and not a 'shower'.)
- Glans rings delay orgasm -- when you have a head ring on, it masks the sensitive nerve endings around the base of your dick head during sex. Because those happy-go-lucky nerves are masked you last longer.
- Your dick head is fuller and harder (blood is restricted in the head of your dick) and makes orgasms more intense. This is the case EVEN when wearing a cock ring. Who knew it could get even bigger and more intense?!
- It increases your partner's pleasure.
The SurgeBLACK cock ring is one hot look. When you hold it in your hand it may appear to be a quiet and unassuming ring but when you wrap it around your tool it makes you look like you are absolutely exploding out of it--you look HUGE!
This hot look is a result of its concave design. The guy pictured above is a hottie and his cock ring makes his thick prick fuller and longer—but the SurgeBLACK makes his meaty member look even bigger.
This really is a good looking ring. The .6 inch (15 mm) SurgeBLACK is crafted out of medical grade plastic in Minnesota. This material is so safe it is used in medical devices. It has a slight give to it but it's hard–to keep you HARD! You're sure to be cocky with this one!
Even better, the fit and comfort are great! Like all the penis rings in the ROBO collection, the SurgeBLACK features gear essentials’ signature interior comfort fit so it's great for wear-all-day / play-all-night action. If you are like me, you’ll forget you have it on—at least until you get hard! Then you'll be grateful to have your little buddy wrapped around the base of your thick prick.
Pop on the Titan .9 Glans Ring and you too can "love the heavy pull...Great quality" and wear it all day!
gear essentials…Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- Titan .9 Head Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-titan-9-stainless-steel
- SurgeBLACK Cock Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/surgeblack-cock-ring
(Photos by Jay Williams. Chuck is not pictured.)