We received an e-mail yesterday from a man who is exploring ball weights for the first time. Sadly, when I replied his e-mail address was incorrect. (So I hope he reads his answer here.)
However, I thought his question was one that many others have probably thought about. He writes: "What do you recommend for for a guy who would like to try ball weights?"
My response: "First—DO IT! ; )
"Seriously, wearing a ball weight is an amazing feeling. Question for you: do you have low hanging balls right now or would you say they are “high and tight?” Do you want just a bit of play or something heavier? Do you want to stretch your ball sac more? Do you want it for enhanced sex or all-day pleasure?
"(I know—a lot of questions.)"
The stud pictured above bought this PISTON 8 ounce / .23 kg (1/2 inch / 12.7 mm bandwidth) ball weight at IML 2013. This is gear essentials' lightest ball weight. I find that it is easiest to put on so it's a great place to start. In addition, if your balls are high and tight, you might not have enough drop in your ball sac for more bandwidth than this. I also enjoy wearing this weight all day long. It is heavy enough that I can feel (and enjoy) the gentle tug, twist and pull as I move throughout my day. Yet it is light enough that I don't get ball fatigue. (In fact, IML 2013 was the first time I had worn a 24 ounce ball stretcher for a full day. My nuts were so sore by the end of the day!) The hard dude pictured above is also wearing the Surge cockring and coordinating glans ring.
I added: "The first consideration is how much ball weight can you wear now. The lower hanging your balls, the more weight you can wear."
The big-balled guy pictured above could easily wear twice as much weight. He's wearing a 16 ounce / .45 kg (1 inch / 25.4 mm bandwidth) which really tugs his balls down.
I concluded: "The second thing to consider is what you want out of the experience. For example, I love the sensation of the tug and twist on my balls all day long so I pretty consistently wear an 8 oz. ball weight. It is the lightest but it is easiest to get on and I don’t get tired of it or fatigued by it mid-way through the day. I can wear it from the time I step out of the shower until I am ready to go to sleep. For play I will put on a heavier weight because it enhances sex.
"If you want a bigger ball sac (and who doesn't), just keep adding more weight as your ball sac stretches out. The guy above has stacked traditional split ring ball stretchers along with Omega split ring weights. The rounded Omegas are great for adding weight because they are shaped to fit when traditional weights cannot. In addition, if the weights start too feel to heavy it is easy to tuck the head of your dick through and wear it as a cockring."
Before I put a ball weight on for the first time, I didn't think I would be remotely interested in something I saw as fetish wear.
However, the second I put it on I popped a boner! Apparently I like it. A lot! When having sex I love having my balls tugged and pulled. This was a subconscious action--I wasn't cognitively aware that I was doing this--and encouraging my partners to do as well. But now I had found a way to have that grip, tug and twist without having to focus attention on it--now my hands can do other things!
Here is a list of why men love their ball weights:
- As mentioned above, ball stretchers give an erotic twist and tug which brings on even more intense sexual pleasure. A ball weight—even as light as 8 ounces—intensifies the experience and orgasm for me—to the point that I don’t want to have sex without it.
- Want more mind-blowing sex? Ball stretchers prevent your balls from retracting before you cum so that when you do, the weight around your balls makes ejaculation even more intense. A number of customers have said that they experience MORE cum AND shoot farther as a result of their ball weights.
- Want a bigger ball sac? When you regularly wear a ball weight your ball sac stretches out. When you stretch enough to go to the next size, you can slip the 8 ounce (1/2” bandwidth) size or Omega Split Ring on between your existing ball weight(s) and your shaft. It’s a great way to add weight and add to your ball sac.
- The ball weights ‘play’ with your balls so your hands are free to explore other things!
- On Testosterone? One of the side effects of taking testosterone is that it causes your scrotum shrink. This is a great way to keep what you've got!
- Pleasure your partner: during intercourse your ball stretcher will bounce off your partner’s taint. You may not think you want to be repeatedly ‘tapped’ by 3 lbs. of solid metal but it provides another repeated physical contact with your partner. Both of you will feel each thrust punctuated with each swing of your balls. The taint is a highly erogenous zone—in Tantric practice, pressure is put here to disperse sexual energy throughout the body—instead of just focusing it around the genitals. Take your sex life to the next level and ENJOY!
First time to ball weights? Feel the pleasure!
gear essentials...Sex is Better here! ENJOY!
WHERE TO FIND IT:
- PISTON 8 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 16 Oz. Ball Weight: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-16oz
- 24 Oz. Ball Stretcher: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/ball-weight-24oz
- Omega Split Cockring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights/products/omega-split-ring
- Surge Penis Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/cockrings/products/surge
- Surge Glans Ring: http://gearessentials.com/collections/glans-rings/products/glans-ring-surge-aluminum
(Photo 1 by Jay Williams, photos 2 & 3 re-blogged from Tumblr.)